Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Not to much happenin'

Well a few weeks have gone by and we have not posted anything new, so although not much is going on here in the Robinson household I didn't want any of our faithful followers to give up on us:) You know who you are San Fran~
We have created this blog for friends and family who aren't able to see us often, but it makes me laugh when I realize my family doesn't really remember to check...come on guys, get on the ball here;)

This past weekend Gabe and I headed up to Columbia University to visit friends from NC who just moved up here. Steven and Courtney went to Carolina with Gabe and they just moved here with their 5 month old son little Steven while 'Big' Steven gets his masters. Gabe and I were so excited when we heard they were headed our way! It feels like having family here!
Here are a few pics of our time together....

They are staying in married student apartments, and their place is really nice! They have a little balcony...and the boys sure enjoyed their time out there...wonder what they were doing? Courtney and I may have a long year ahead of us...haha!



I kept telling Courtney how great the apartment was and how spacious I felt it was. She was agreeing with me for a about a minute and then she was like, Meg...this isn't big at all! See what living here does, if you can fit more then a bed in your bedroom it's considered big in our book.



Check out little Steven, such a sweet happy baby!! Look how much fun Gabe is having.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm hurt. We check like every day! Maybe I should comment more often...

thisisntjimmy said...

babies are cuuuuute

TukandCo said...

hah! love it!