Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Granada~

La Alhambra in Granada, Spain. These are way out of order and I am not putting much as far as description but really just wanted to get the pics posted~ We spent last Thursday here with a few other folks that had flown in for Brandon and Lydia's wedding. We had a tour guide that lead us around and told us what each room was...It was amazing to look at and all of the facts were really interesting! Back in the day (ask Gabe the dates) 2,000 people lived within the walls of the castle.
Enjoy the pics! Wedding pictures to come!




Gabe and Brandon (the groom)

This picture cracks me up...we wanted Brandon to be in it but he wouldn't join us bc Lydia wasn't with us....We were begging him but he insisted on taking the picture so I said I wouldn't smile:) And I kinda ruined the pic!









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. You are REALLY forlorn over Brandon not being in the picture. Other than that, it looks lovely. I'm sure the pics don't do it justice.

Rob And Son said...

Ya' it actually would have been a really great picture~ Sorry guys! I was being silly but we really did want him to join us...

It almost looks like a fake backdrop though, my fingers are crossed that Wes and Jocq. have a better one:)

thisisntjimmy said...

awwwwwwwesome!