Friday, September 7, 2007

I gots the JOB!

I have been on again off again looking for a new job for the last 9 months! So this is a huge deal in the Robinson household!(PS this is Meg, I think Mr. R forgot how to blog~ come on Gabe these folks miss you;)

I could post a picture of how I looked when I found out but I will save that. I just wanted to say thanks for all the prayers and encouragement while I was looking!

My new job is with L'Oreal as an HR analyst....Sounds kind of important huh? I will be working in the New Hire Welcome Center and will be letting people know about all the benefits while working at L'Oreal. One that I already am excited about is every two months we get $75 to spend at the L'Oreal store~ WHAT, that's craziness!
So excited and really thankful~ continue to pray for the transition. I start on the 24th..

So be expecting hair care products and books for christmas~:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it! And, um, no hair care products needed for me :)

sooprgrll said...

so proud of you!!

Faith said...

Congratulations Meg! That is great news and sounds like a really fun job! As a girl who also hates her job - I can understand your excitement. Hope it's as good as you're dreaming!