Wow! Can it already be the end of March? Life here has been a bit of the same ole' same ole' but that is never a complaint, we kinda like it that way. I always feel bad about neglecting the blog and I wonder if people really want me to tell them things like-
* I rearranged my kitchen this morning, that means I moved two pieces of furniture and it took two hours. It also looks exactly the same seeing that the kitchen is the size of most peoples closets.
* I don't really have a husband for the month of March with all the college B-ball happenings. (I am exaggerating he's still cooking dinner and doing the dishes;) I'm not all that in to the b-ball so the other night I plugged in the laptop and watched Legally Blonde in bed.
* All of our hotels are booked for our Italy trip- I am a little concerned that we may not be able to eat while there. I am also concerned that Gabe and I will end up staying there, we'll send for the pup but you guys can fight over the rest of the "stuff" that fills our apartment.
* I have no self discipline when it comes to sweets. Gabe read me some ridiculous kids book on will power and I wanted to shove it down his throat and ask for more cookies. That is said with nothing but love in the heart and junk in the trunk!
* With kids books in mind...Gabe and I bought some books off E-bay the other day. These books are from my childhood. My brother Matt told me when I was like 6 that if I read them I would be smart and go to Brown University...I never read them. But I am going to now! Here is a pic, they are part of the VALUE series, they pick an attribute and use them to teach about a historical character.
* Dakota was the only one who would go to the St. Patty's day parade with me last weekend. Here she is enjoying the show! She was actually terrified and I thought it was a little cruel of me to force her to keep me company;)
5 years ago