Friday, March 6, 2009

5 years.....

Today is our 5th wedding anniversary! I can't believe how quickly it's flown. Gabe and I are going to the Village for dinner and dessert. I have been trying to get to Milk And Cookies, a bakery, but Gabe never wants to go....wouldn't you know that the restaurant is just down the road.

Looking forward to the next five years (and more!)...and all that it will bring! Here is a picture of us on our first anni...We lived in Scotland at the time. Seeing our little flat brings back so many memories. I will have to see if I can find some wedding pictures to put on here.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! And I can't wait to hear about the bakery...

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary you guys! Hope you have (had) a great day together!

sooprgrll said...

Awww! That picture is so cute. Yay--congrats!

Kristi said...

Wow! I cannot believe it has already been five years!! I remember going to your beautiful wedding; I guess we only had 3 kids then :). Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

hey guys congrats. sure wish you were still in that wee flat, plying skip boo and fartin! xx

TukandCo said...

cheers to many more!

klydelanta said...

Congrats! I can't believe you married a hippie. I prefer the skinhead of today.