Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Viva Espana!

Last Tuesday Gabe and I headed to Spain for his best friends wedding! What a great trip! We flew into Madrid, and although exhausted, spent a few hours on a site seeing bus with some other friends who met us there. Then Wes, Jocqueline, Gabe and I packed up the rental car and drove to Jaen (the town where all the wedding festivities were held). This was a three hour trip, but without directions, and a messed up GPS, and no ending address the journey was an intersting one (plus Gabe and I had been up for over 24 hours at this point!)

Wes did a great job, even though at one point his wife Jocqueline and Gabe were yelling at him to slow down ( I was just laughing).

Here are a few pics of us in Madrid (please remeber this was after our overnight flight.






3 comments:

TukandCo said...

i love the pics! i hope you mean wes and his wife jocq, not gabe and his wife jocq :)

i can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Anonymous said...

hey did u buy any rainbows? :) im glad you had fun! im so jealous!

Rob And Son said...

Colleen, HA!! Thanks for giving me the heads up:) We have so many more pics but we have been a little lazy about posting them....more to come!

Alli- man I totally forgot about the rainbows, so sorry...but I will say nothing was cheap over there bc the dollar is so weak~
Miss you....