Monday, September 24, 2007

Wedding pics!

Here are some pictures of the ceremony! I tried to put them in order but when I download the pics I can't actually see them while editing...so sorry about that, but you get the idea. This wedding was gorgeous. It was so special that Gabe and I were able to share in this with them. Brandon met Lydia in Barcelona while doing mission work with Youth for Christ....we all knew pretty early on that she was the one!

To be able to be in Spain and see how they brought both cultures together was pretty darn special. I think one of my favorite things was the singing in both english and spanish, it was really touching so to hear us all try each others languages....We are all serving one big God!!

We love you two!

The beautiful bride, Lydia


Flower girls, and a handsome ring bearer! These little girls couldn't understand a word the other was saying (one spoke Spanish, the other, english) but they were the best of friends by the end of the night!


My hottie!


Brandon and his mom~

The Brewingtons!!!!!

Adios!

No comments: