Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving celebrations....

Because we stayed in NYC this year for Thanksgiving, the day was spent at the parade and then hanging with our friends. We decided we wanted to go out to eat so we could enjoy the rest of the day just relaxing. I felt like such an adult going out to eat on Thanksgiving. We all met at the restaurant and had a traditional thanksgiving meal.

The weather was so nice that after the meal we went home to get more comfy and then headed to the cemetery to see the beautiful fall leaves. That may sound strange but we live right next to a huge cemetery that is pretty amazing, we go for walks here often.
We were a little silly so hope this doesn't offend anyone...if so please don't look at the pics~

Here is the gang...J and K with us.





Air guitar....


The leaves changed so much later this year. The colors are so amazing!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Listen. I don't care about the silliness in the pictures. But if you don't stop posting pictures of that girl in her Ohio State stuff, there are going to be some serious repercussions.

TukandCo said...

it's belated, but Happy Thanksgiving! looks like you guys had a blast...at the cemetary...weirdos!

sooprgrll said...

we had so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had great fun! As I looked at these again I remember something I wanted to tell you. One of my 3 year olds, Danny, was "air guitaring" Monday while all the other kids were dancing around like 3 year olds. I took a pic, just for you guys & will send it when I get it. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

Oops! You can tell I don't know how to do this but I'm sure you knew who it was.

The Breedloves said...

So jealous of your time here at Thanksgiving. The parade looks like so much fun-even if just for a good blog photo! Sorry we haven't phoned-I've had a high temp for about 3 days and am just coming out of it. Will talk soon.