Monday, November 5, 2007

Marathon Madness!

The family chilling after we made them stand outside for a few hours cheering on strangers! My dad, step-mom and Katie were in town to visit...we had a really nice time!

Oliver cheesing for Uncle Gabe....he sure loves Uncle Gabe, aka: Scary Monster...


Gabe and I get into watching the marathon each year...Next year we are going to have a little marathon party! We cheered on Paula Radcliffe who won it for the ladies but not sure if we spotted Lance or Katie Holmes...We watched for over two hours!


Katie and my dad checking it out! Katie almost lost her voice she was yelling so loudly!




3 comments:

sooprgrll said...

We were there too--so much fun!

Unknown said...

When I saw the post title, I thought you were going to say that one of you ran a marathon! Maybe next year.

The Breedloves said...

Hey guys-we've missed you so much lately. We would love to get dinner with you in midtown before we leave for Thanksgiving!