Saturday, November 24, 2007

Great Food, Great Friends, and one Great city!

I apologize, I have become a very slack blogger! I am one who likes to check other peoples blogs for daily updates and yet, I only update once a month!
Here is what our life has looked like the past two weeks...
Last Saturday night our bible study got together for a great meal and some fellowship. Gabe and I have felt really blessed by this group. We are reading a book on prayer and each week we leave challenged and encouraged.The pics of the whole group came out blurry so here are a few shots of the gang.







Then Sunday our church had a pot luck! This is our table right after we stuffed our faces! What a fun time of year....we can eat all we want and never feel sorry about it (until my pants feel a little tight!)

No comments: