Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving....

Happy T days folks! Hope this finds our friends and family stuffed to the brim ebnjoying time with loved ones. Gabe and I are in Colorado spending time with my dad, step mom, brother and sister in law. Good times. Yesterday was spent eating the most amazing food(obviously we are with two amazing cooks!!) and some scene it Senfield (my dad and step mom kicked our butts)...

This morning we spent some time chilling in the sunshine on the patio watching the pups play (no Ms. D isn't with us...she is being loved on by our good friends in the city- please god help that dog to behave herself!) Then we took my dads cars for a spin in the hills...Two little sports cars whipping around the twists and turns. At one point I said to my dad "I don't want to die!" but we made it to chik-fil-a safely- ahh ya! Sweet tea and chicken balls.

Of to Denver tonight to watch the Knicks and the Nuggets...Fun times- not missing the city one bit- enjoying the fresh air and some space.
Will post some pics once we get home.

2 comments:

jen said...

sounds like a great time! big hugs to everyone!

sooprgrll said...

Wow--sounds so fun! Can't wait to see pics!