Saturday, November 14, 2009

Time with Kelli.

This past weekend my college roommates and their hubs were supposed to head our way for the weekend. Didn't have much planned but were looking forward to all being together. Slowly people started backing out (with good reason) and so Ms. Kelli made the trek on her own. One of these days Kelli, Sara and I are going to all chill together....but until then...

We really enjoyed our girlie time and spent Saturday hanging out in Park Slope. We window shopped and got our "Cosby subs" for lunch. We also head into the city to check out Bryant Parks Christmas shops. We got easily side tracked by a Max Brenner booth..he is famous for his chocolate and Kelli and I went to town with a chocolate syringe. We acted like 5th graders and had a great time!! I think she and the fam should move to NY:)





1 comment:

Carter's said...

Good times good time! I wanted you to know that I am going to use the saringe to baste my turkey on Thanksgiving Day! so it not only brought joy to us with chocolate but will do it againg with turkey juice!