Sunday, December 6, 2009

Thanksgiving pictures

We were in Fort Collins for Thanksgiving visiting my dad and step mom! My brother Matt and his wife Carrie also joined us. We had a great time catching up, eating good food, and relaxing.

Here we are around the grub-
Don't mess with a girl and her turkey leg

Carrie just can't wait for the cranberry sauce!


The boys and I took the cars out for a spin....It was a really pretty day out and the scenery was beautiful




That night we went to watch the Denver Nuggets take on the NY Knicks....I wanted the Knicks to win seen that we are from NY BUT the peer pressure of the thousands surrounding me had me cheering for the Nuggets- and they won!

We went to a restaurant called "Brooklyn" beforehand.


Matt and Carrie at the game




Matt and Carrie brought there two pups- Mali and Otis, what sweet dogs! Dakota would have loved playing with her cousins.


O and how can I forget to show this....

No comments: