Friday, August 10, 2012

Wait, baby come!

Finnegan say's this at least 10 times a day! And that little girl is right, we are just waiting for her sweet little sister to arrive. We are due in less than two weeks and we are ready to meet her (not really ready to name her though...hmmm).

Trying to keep busy and get things as ready as they can be. Last Friday my girlfriends threw a shower for us and my mom, mother in law, and sisters joined us. It was a really sweet celebration and baby girl and I felt very loved! Pics to come of that!

My sister and Carter spent a few extra days with us here in Asheville and it gave everyone a taste of how life will look with a new baby around. Finnegan loves her baby boy!

SplashPark downtown!

A little lunch break

Come on Hazel, it's fun!

Big and Preggo with my best pal! (not the most flattering of me;)

Baby Boy Carter getting some loving from Dakota

Gabe practicing "Happiest Baby on the Block"


O ya' my man still has the touch!!!


No comments: