Sunday, August 19, 2012

New baby doll

I would like to say that this is the last post before our daughter is born but she sure seems comfie in the belly! This past weekend Finnegan got a new baby doll and if you were wondering if she liked it these pictures should be able to answer that question!
She wanted baby doll to be involved in all of the activities of the weekend.


Making Muddy Buddy's with momma (I have to get in all my healthy snacks before the baby is born-ha!)


Listening to the rain and reading with daddy on the porch.


Cuddling with momma before church- she looks huge to me but it could be that my belly is just pushing her to the bottom of my lap.


She really wanted to bring the doll to church with us but I don't want to really start that so we left her at home. The pics are as soon as we got home.




THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA FOR MY NEW BABY DOLL!!!

No comments: