Monday, August 13, 2012

A little family photo Op!

We haven't been as good at taking pics of the growing bump with kid number two but i assure you we'll be taking lots of pictures of her once she arrives. I just don't have time to actually stop for pictures of myself...especially when I have a cute Finnegan standing next to me:) I would much rather snap them of her.

My sister, Allison, stopped by the other day and we all went for a little walk down the trail in our complex and had her snap a few of all of us.

Nothing overly exciting, just a big ole' bump and a double chin...but for those that like that kind of thing;) Also some are basically duplicates i just couldn't decide.
Due in 10 days!


These next two make me laugh bc its a clear pic of our life...









2 comments:

Crystal said...

Great pictures, beautiful belly, cutest pigtails, terrific smiles all around! Love you SO much. Can't wait for baby girl's arrival.

Carter's said...

You look amazing! I can't wait to see a family picture in 2 weeks (or so)! love you all