Thursday, November 18, 2010

Two months old

Finn Marie is 2 months old today. She really has changed tons and is such a sweet happy baby. She has a nice little schedule down and last night she actually slept a full 8 1/2 hours(she went down at 10ish and got up at 6:15)! We live in 3 hour increments. Wake up- eat, play, sleep....every three hours. After she eats she plays for about 30 minutes and then goes back to sleep. I love that she sleeps so well but man, I just want to play with her:) I'm sure once she has more awake time I'll be wishing for a little more nap time to get things done...enjoying each and every minute of this stage bc it'll pass in the blink of an eye.

Here are some shots of this morning!



Attack of the poochie lip! I had to share these bc's it's rare that this little one fusses. Honestly she cries when she is hungry and tired and then when she looses her pacifier when we put down to sleep (now don't get me wrong she could start looking for it at 1am, 2:30, and 3:00). Such a content little thing.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the poochie lip shots :) Especially the last one. She is super cute! Counting down the days til Christmas. Love you guys. Kat

Grammy said...

Happy Two Month Birthday to you, Sweet Finn! You and Papa are celebrating together today. We love the pics and I agree with Aunt Katie, the last one is the best! Grammy and Papa can't wait to snuggle and nibble you---hurry!

Kristine Carpenter said...

HOW CUTE!!! I LOVED the pouty lip! She looks so perky and aware, right from her beginning pics, really. It sounds as if you two are having fun with her and I love to see the pics on your blog. Thanks for sharing her!

Kristin B Teffeteller said...

"The poochy lip will get you if you don't watch out..." it's been too long since I've checked out the newest Finn face! So precious!