Tuesday, July 28, 2009

You thought your car was dirty?

My car just so happens to be the subway. Last week Gabe saw someone throw up in a bag- she was very professional about it and thankfully I did not see bc I would have gotten sick as well....

BUT TONIGHT- I saw a 6 year old go over to the door and pee on himself and I watched as the pee landed in a puddle and dripped down under a few seats...his mother and grandmother just kind of laughed. I almost died- what the heck? Once a seat opened up he also sat down.

Is this ok? I think I may need to start wearing a bubble suit to commute in.

Sorry no pics of this....had to share though.

2 comments:

thisisntjimmy said...

Saw a guy pooping this afternoon next to the 4th Ave. F train entrance on 10th street...

Johanna and Josh said...

I saw a homeless lady pee on the train. My friend and I didn't realize what was happening until it starting rolling down the subway car right towards us. Isn't NYC life so glamourous?