Friday, April 24, 2009

Try-Beck-AAAA

I went to the Tribeca film festival tonight to see Don McKay. My friend at work had gotten tickets and instead of helping Gabe with the groceries tonight I went to see the movie starring Thomas Hayden Church. Wow...it was really --- words are failing me---lets go with different. I won't give anything away here but Thomas's character goes to spend some time with his ex girlfriend during her final days. As soon as he arrives- you know things aren't adding up. It's a funny movie but at some times it seems like it border lines goofy. Looking forward to my friends seeing it so we can chat!

On another note- Bring your Child to Work Day was a great success yesterday. I headed it up with another employee and although we had limited space I think the kids had a fun time. I am glad it's over bc this past week I was working long hours and I am pooped!!

Looking forward to the sunshine NYC!

No comments: