Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sorry, this post is long winded and doesn't make to much sense

Took half days tomorrow so we could skip out of this crazy town! Gabe, D, and I head to MD to spend some time with my college roommates and their husbands. It'll surely be a quick weekend but I can't wait to see them. Nothing like catching up with old friends. We all lead such different lives but remain a really big part of each others...I will be sure to take lots of pictures.

Another thing I am excited about is the actual drive. Driving is one thing I really miss. We brought a car here when we moved but 4 months later realized what a waste of money and time it was for us.

Gabe and I just spent a few minutes carefully selecting the music that we would listen too...a little side note, I think there are some pretty big differences about Gabe and I (many stem from the way we grew up). As I selected my c.d's he explained how he did it.I listened for about 15 seconds, said "I don't get it" and just did it my own way (I tried to explain here but we just agreed it was getting to wordy so took it out;) He thinks he's making life easier (long run yes) but I can't really be bothered;) Another thing, I made some cookies tonight to bring with us and I couldn't really be bothered scooping the flour and sugar out of there big canisters so I just dumped the sugar into the measuring cup....a little mess- yes, but so much faster! Gabe's argument- understandable- is the mess I make needs to be cleaned and therefore really takes more time (and he just shouted from the couch AND IT'S WASTEFUL)....sure, I got it! So a little insight into this marriage:) Good news, neither of us cares enough to really "argue" so we just end up laughing!

Here we are chilling the last few nights~ Looking pretty rough...from this angle it looks like I broke my nose...


1 comment:

The Breedloves said...

Totally miss you guys!