Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Get out the way...Ole Dan Tucker



It's official~ Gabe and I are headed to Italy this year on vacation. We have been talking about it forever and finally bought our plane tickets! We leave for Venice on May 14th and will run around for two weeks. We'll stop in a few different cities and fly home from Rome on May 28th!

We are so ready for a vacation~ I just have to be patient bc I still have a few months here...Gabe and I love to travel and ever since we moved back from Scotland it seems that all of our journeys are planned around other things...family, weddings, funerals, etc...

So that is why I am singing...Get out the way Ole Dan Tucker- rap style, if only you could see the dance that goes along with it!

If you have been to Italy cast your votes here for favorite cities, hotels, restaurants that you think are a MUST. We have a good idea of what the trip will look like but would love some input.

Anyone want an apt. in NYC for two weeks? The only catch is loving on our pup, Dakota:)(ps you would have to feed and walk her)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo - exciting! If you get no takers, I'm always up for lessening my commute :-) When I was in Italy I stayed in hostels, some I would recommend. So let me know if you're up for hostel recommendations!

klydelanta said...

there is this really amazing restaurant in italy called "olive garden." i've only heard wonderful reviews. have fun!