Saturday, February 28, 2009

February gets an F in Fun

When my sister Katie was in high school we always told her she got a F in Fun....meaning she wasn't having any! It started when my parents and I picked her up from work (Media Play) one night and we were all being goofy but she wasn't having it and I think ended up yelling at us all. So instead of them punishing her she just got an F in fun, she was pretty ticked off with us all...

All that to say - February got an F in fun! So looking forward to March.

Highlights of February:
* 6 dentist visits (3 different dentists) resulting in one tooth being filled twice, much time and money wasted, still in PAIN
* upper lip waxing gone wrong- yes, I don't care if people know: I am ITALIAN! The burn only looked ridiculous for three days and no scarring
* Poop filled dog crate -D was sick and we had about 12 people coming over 20 minutes after we had gotten home. I had poop up to my elbows while Gabe was bathing the dog to remove poop from her matted fur. Did I mention the landlord came over while all this was happening to show me a leak in the basement? Yes she was able to see the poop all over the carpet and I am sure was super excited about having us as renters.
* I was in a anti-harassment video for work (I was the one being harassed) and when I got to the shoot they had a makeup artist. I smiled and said- O I actually wore makeup today for the video: End result- being ushered to a couch to get makeup applied. The guy who was doing it kindly reminded me that I DID work for a makeup company
* I have finally realized that my once thick puffy hair is now thin and lifeless.

Some fun things did occur, a few birthday celebrations with friends, tickets to a free show, movie night with a co-worker, new coffee pot, a few nice meals out, Callisto is now on sale!!, my friend and I spent hours in IKEA pretending that we lived there as we had conversation after conversation in a few different kitchens.

Here is hoping for an A in March! With all that complaining I will leave you with a few pictures of the pup bc we haven't had any nauseating "We love our dog so much" posts in a while.




2 comments:

Kristi said...

Definitely, I hope March gets a much better grade :). I am sorry your February was so yucky, but it did make for an enjoyable post!

TukandCo said...

Boo to F months, but here's to an awesome March. Glad to see you two are doing well!