Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CALLISTO


Gabe here, shamelessly using the blog as an outlet to plug my first editorial foray, Callisto by Torsten Krol, which goes on sale this coming Tuesday (2/17). I won't do this for every book I acquire, but this author deserves to be read. Callisto is a fantastic read--it's a dark satire with one heck of a narrator telling the story, a guy named Odell Deefus. I'm not going to give anything away, but trust me when I say this is one of the best books I've ever read. You can find it at your local B&N or Borders, and also on Amazon. If you read it and like it, write a review on Amazon. This is one of those books that is going to succeed by word-of-mouth if it succeeds at all, so spread the word! Sorry for the commercial, but I really think this author is something special. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Rob And Son said...

I've read it and loved it as well! I have funky tastes in books- a little dark humor- Christopher Moore, all the way to the ever sappy Nick Sparks...
I couldn't put Callisto down!
(PS- very proud of the hubby here:)

The Wifest said...

I'm about 100 pages into the copy I stole off your self. It's getting very exciting. I'm really enjoying it.

sooprgrll said...

We are so looking forward to reading it!

klydelanta said...

I've downloaded the book and it's great! I've emailed to all my friends!

I'll pick up a copy, when it comes out.