Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I am lazy, sorry

So the blog suffers when work is crazy and the last thing I want to do is sit at computer...but fun things have been happening here in the Robinson household-

To my friend Klyde, I apologize for making you wait for the drama of our past weekend away. Doesn't seem like such a big deal now (life is good like that) but D chewed up Gabe's bosses carpet our first night in his home. We were super upset and felt awful. Crys L was amazing and spent some time online trying to find out where in the world the carpet came from so we could replace it. We had parents going on ebay to try to find it (bc it was three years old from pottery barn and they no longer carried it), Gabe's mom went to PB the next morning. Then the last day I was doing the dishes (although they had a dishwasher which is a HUGE treat for us) I wanted to do them by hand and broke a wine glass.....SOOOO, we left some money and told them to replace it all! Thankfully Gabe's boss was amazing and reassured us it was no big deal and gave the $ back!:) We won't be going back next year though....


So since then we have been busy here in NYC~ just life really but non-stop life! Work is nuts for me bc my co-worker transferred to a new division (I have a window seat now), basketball started back up for Gabe, and everything just seems a bit more like 'work' here.

For Labor day we rented a car and took a road trip to NC, Dakota in tow. It was Gabe's 10 year school reunion and just a good time to see family. I actually head back to NC this weekend for my sisters 30th birthday!

2 comments:

thisisntjimmy said...

You got the window seat! YaY!!!

The pics are all fun... and glad the boss gave the dough back.

klydelanta said...

busy little blogger, eh?

well, it looks like yall had an awesome time in NC and for the most part at your boss's place. keep up the posting!