Thursday, June 12, 2008

Jury summons....

The past two weeks Gabe and I both were called to go in for jury duty....Gabe went to civil court and had to only spend a day and then was released for 8 years. I went to criminal court and was put on a case~ today is my first day reporting!

I am a bit scared and nervous but realize what a huge responsibility it is...I hope I don't start giggling bc I am so nervous- Anyone else have that syndrome? My step-father used to get so mad at me when he was teaching me to drive- I would hit the mailbox and laugh, almost run into someone- laugh, hit another car in the parking lot- laugh!I would be laughing the whole time....He would yell- "YOU need to take this seriously- it's not funny".

Wish he could come to court with me:)

Will fill you in on how it's going as the times goes on....they are thinking I'll be there for 6 days but that is always hit or miss~Pray for clarity of mind!

This pic has nothing to do with jury duty....but wanted to share! Dakota was spayed last Friday-- all went well and she seems to be healing well!

1 comment:

fantasy weather league said...

It's like a floppy doll-version of a real dog actually came to life.

Can't. handle. the cuteness.

Good luck (and I wish you a lot of strength) on the jury duty! Can be some heavy stuff- can't wait to hear about after it's over.