Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 4 and counting....

Sitting in a court room listening to testimonials is exhausting....I am ready for this experience to be over. It has been extremely interesting but just extremely intense! When I get home I feel a bit like a vegetable!

Kinda stinks bc Gabe's folks were just with us and it could be fair to say that I was lazy and my mind was a bit preoccupied. They drove a penske truck up and brought some of our furniture that has been adorning both sets of parents homes! It looks nice in our little apt....will have to post pictures once we have it all situated....Thanks so much mom and pop rob!

It was a pretty low key weekend and that was really what Gabe and I needed. We went to Tavern on the Green Saturday for lunch. Sue had seen it on a movie and thought we should check it out. The food was really good and the atmosphere was pretty idyllic but think we all agreed that we were glad that we went once...but probably won't go back.

Have to go run to the laundromat to move clothes from washer to dryer....the joys of NYC!

1 comment:

klydelanta said...

must be nice that your new place is like 2 steps from the laundromat.