Saturday, March 1, 2008

Organized Madness

Gabe and I are busily preparing for our move in two weeks....Our place is so small that after we pack a box we are at a loss of what to do with it. We have made our little bonus room the box room- I thought we were pretty organized until I looked at it after we called it quits today...You can judge for yourself. I have some before and after pics.

The Breedloves are coming over for dinner- they will prob. be our last friends that we entertain at this place...Although I am really excited about our new place I am starting to get a little sad about leaving our first bungalow in the big city!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm a little sad too. I hate that we won't be visiting that place one more time before the move. Looks like your making progress!

Mom

sooprgrll said...

Wow, you guys are getting some stuff done! I can't wait for the new plaaaaaaaaace!