Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring, the Robinsons are packing...



What a perfect day to be stuck inside packing (and hopefully cleaning)~ If it was sunny out I would want to be out and about!
We are pretty close to being finished we just have those odds and ends that you aren't really sure what you should do with. Plus it seems like we have 50 piles of junk- I really don't want to move those to the new place!
Last night we brought our clothes over and a few fragile items- that made us feel a little bit better and allowed us to see that we really have been organized about this whole thing. I'll let you know next week if I feel the same way~

Here are some current pictures of where we stand:



Gabe taking a break...Come on and smile:)



I know this looks like one huge mess...but it really isn't- we have moved all of our- "what shall we do with these" to one pile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'll pray for DRY weather on moving day. Have fun!

Mom