Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Breaking the unbreakable~

What is the unbreakable you ask?
Stoneware from Pampered Chef!
Gabe and I were making some yummy asparagus the other night to go with dinner and all of a sudden we heard a sizzling noise. When I opened the oven, I was blinded by smoke and saw that our new pan was cracked straight down the middle. The oil then drizzled down to the bottom of the oven~
Stink!
Here is the evidence.




Gabe and I are busy packing, o the joys of moving!! The 15th will be here before you know it! I have the tv on and am listening to some shows....they don't come in that well (we don't have cable) But- I just heard that Jared the Subway diet guy has kept his 200+ pounds off for 10 years- how impressive. I feel that 'AD' was run yesterday...could it really be 10 years? Congrats J!

5 comments:

Leigh Ann said...

You do realize that your stoneware should have a three year guarantee? Check with your consultant...or I can help if you like!

Rob And Son said...

Thanks Leigh Ann (do I know you?) My sister in law is actually a consultant and has got it under control, appreciate the offer!
We love our pampered chef items!

sooprgrll said...

That suuuuuuuuucks!

Anonymous said...

Nope you don't know me. I'm in central IL. I found you with a Google Alert for "pampered chef". I just like to help where I can!

Glad to hear you'll get getting a new one...soon! I couldn't be without mine...even for a day!

Think SRIING!

Anonymous said...

Forgot my password...drat! I'm not anonymous...just forgetful!

Leigh Ann