Monday, February 4, 2008

Party it up when the husbands not home!

Hmm, Gabe has a basketball game tonight. It doesn't start until 9 so he won't be home till about midnight. Sometimes I love these nights alone (sometimes I hate them too). Tonight you can find me eating spinach dip (that was left out at the super bowl party for a few hours...it didn't smell funny:), dried mangos (the MN Rob's introduced these and I am an addict), and some Newmans own lemonade ice tea.

If Gabe was home I would be eating something a bit more sensible...I also wouldn't have spent an hour looking at blogs. I really need to do the dishes now but just don't feel like it. In about 15 minutes I will become annoyed at the fact that my apartment is a mess and blast my new Spring Awakening cd and clean.

After that I will probably check people.com for about 10 minutes....Am I starting to sound like Hugh Grant in "About a Boy"? (see the movie, it's one of our favorites)- or don't bc again, not sure everyone will appreciate it like we did;)

I might call my sister, pace around the apartment for a few more minutes, complain about being so cold and the hallway smelling like smoke thanks to my landlord.

After that, who knows....I hope this didn't make anyone jealous, such a glamorous life I lead.

**Fingers crossed, if all goes like Gabe and I want it to, we could be moving March 1st, for all our NY friends: Whatcha doing on that day? I promise I'll be organized!"
We know it's out of our hands now so we will see what the Lord has in store for us~

No comments: