Sunday, January 6, 2008

Not much happening here....

Morning! Well I have told some of our dedicated family members hat I would try to post once a week...So here it goes. Not much is happening in good ole' Brooklyn NY, and it feels great!

We had two couples over for New Years Eve and we really just chilled and it was the perfect way to bring in the New Year. Totally comfie, in my own home with really close friends by our side! We also went to see Sweeney Todd with some friends. It was very good. Johhny Depp was incredible...I don't love the story line but really enjoyed the movie. We spent New years day at a friends apartment but I wasn't feeling well so we came home early and Gabe made me some soup and tucked me in for the night! Not too fun!
Then it was back to work~ I wasn't really feeling up to going to work but knew it was going to be a crazy day so went in. It was a smart move too bc it kept my mind off of feeling crummy!
We have had a really nice weekend, made complete with another trip to the movies. We saw There will be Blood yesterday. It was pretty incredible. Daniel Day Lewis is such an amazing actor. (and last we had heard he was taking a break from the big screen...He made this movie!!) We went to get some bagel sandwiches (always a treat for me), and went to chill at a friends place.
Today we have nothing on the schedule...probably stay in my sweats until church tonight! I am sure I could do something useful around the house, but my book beckons me!

No comments: