Sunday, January 20, 2008

My parents pups in NC

I am in NC this weekend enjoying some girl time with my mom and sisters...We have been having a really great time! Yesterday we all went to the movies, my mom-in-law also joined us...We went to see Juno, my older sister Katie and I really enjoyed it! Allison (my 14 year old sister), my mom, and Sue walked out after 5 minutes...oops, that was a bad call on my part. It was really good but a little crude for a 14 year old. So after that movie recommendation noone will ever listen to me again!
Attaching some pictures off my dogs here:)

After a day with us, my step dad decided to flee to San Antonio bc he just couldn't take all the women...HA! JK, he had a biz trip...So here he is with our lap dog Lance!


Right after these two pictures were taken, my allergies really flared...my face kinda broke out in a few hives and my eyes and nose were watery and itching, a small price to pay for some lovin'! (this is why we would get a dog with hair and not fur:)





LET ME IN!!

1 comment:

sooprgrll said...

those dogs are so cute!