Sunday, January 13, 2008

Giddiness!

I am giddy...I don't get this way very often, in fact I can't remember the last time I have been this excited! Gabe and I have spoken to our landlord about getting a dog. We have wanted one for a long time but in our contract it stated that no pets were allowed. We knew that this was bc his dog didn't get along with other dogs...but in Sept. his older dog went to doggie heaven (whatever, ok!).
So after looking at other apt's that were pet friendly, and even falling in love with one we thought...Would we be moving if we could get a dog? And we decided we probably wouldn't be.

So I called Joe up today and straight out said, we are thinking of moving to get a dog. He said if it were up to him he would say yes but he needs to speak to his mom (who lives under us)~ So everyone keep those fingers crossed, Gabe and I may be becoming a mom and dad to a furry little fellow!

I was so anxious I couldn't even take my Sunday nap...and that never happens!

1 comment:

sooprgrll said...

Bebe wants a cousin!!!