Saturday, August 25, 2007

New Toys!

Well today Gabe and I spent the day/night with our good friends the Doublooms (J and C)! As I post they are playing Bond on one of those crazy video gaming systems (don't think I am being rude....I am not so into the video games and insisted that they go ahead with out me)...
AND
WE GOT A NEW COMPUTER!!! So I am having fun playing on it! The Doublooms donated it to us (I KNOW what an amazing gift!!) It is an iMac and I am playing around on it bc mac's take a little getting used to. We are pretty excited about the new computer...

We try to do an all day event with them at least twice a year. We make lots of food and play games, watch movies, and talk! Such a fun time, we are really blessed with great friends here in NYC
Here are a few random photo's of today....
Mr. J setting up the computer with Gabe

K Dog and I chilling




Here is what everyone is doing right now:
Gabe is wearing his good luck hat here....crazy kids

How excited am i?

1 comment:

sooprgrll said...

next to you I look like a corpse--you are so tan, in a good way:)