Wednesday, August 1, 2007

HANG OUT TIME IN COLORADO~

We just got back from Colorado for Matt (my brother for those who don't know) and Carrie's wedding! It was such an amazing time, and a beautiful wedding! Here are the pics of us just chilling...Wedding photo's to come!
Gabe and my dad chilling the night before we headed to Silverthorne for the big event. My dad and step-mom live in Fort Collins so it was nice to be able to spend some time at their place.

Here is my mom and step-dad with my brothers...The groom, Matt is on the left and Andy is on the right! Andy and his wife Jen hosted a cook-out one evening at the house....


Matt and Oliver (Andy and Jenn's son) goofing off! We are still kids at heart, so here we are at the playground...checkout that background- everywhere you looked you were in awe!

Meg and Oliver reading! We had such a fun time with Oliver...It had been about a year since we had last seen him, such a change...he is talking up a storm and is as sweet as can be!
Mom with the sisters!! We actually went on a little hike- This is a pretty big deal for my family!


My Dad, Pat, and I in Vail CO....We spent Friday afternoon walking around the town...It is gorgeous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time. Ally sure looks different. For your next trip, you can visit us here! You know it's better than Vail!