Friday, December 10, 2010

Visitors

December is a busy month in our household. Last weekend one of Finn's BFF's came to visit. Lucky for Gabe and I- so did her parents (Sara was my college roommate). We had a great time catching up and the babes did an amazing job sleeping...Finn in her crib, Cate in a pack in play in the kitchen. It was a bit nutty but totally worked out. It was one of those things were you tried to get everything you thought you might need from the kitchen before she went down...coffee pot- check, milk- check, etc....

We went into the city on Sat. and got to see lots of the Christmas lights! Cate and Finn are pretty spoiled, their first Christmas and they have already been to times square, seen the tree at Rockefeller, they begged us to go ice skating at Bryant Park but we just didn't want to pay for their skate rental;)

We made a pit stop at my office to feed the girls...working on 5th Ave def has it's perks!

Here are a few pics of the weekend...


Poor Finn Marie, we kept her in her ergo so she really didn't get to see much;)

Chilling at my office

Sara and Micah being silly!


I wish I knew what they were thinking here....Finn might be saying "Can you teach me how to roll over"!

No comments: