Saturday, December 18, 2010

So much loving!

This past week was a busy week for my little three month old! Last Friday my brother and his family arrived, Saturday my dad and step mom arrived. Finn just keeps meeting family that love on her~ she is getting lots of cuddles and gives her smiles freely!

A little snap shot of our week!
Uncle Andy and Aunt Jenn meet our girl

Nonni and Poppi arrive from CO to meet their first granddaughter.

A big girl dinner~ she was amazing the WHOLE time.


I had an annual biz review at work so the grandparents watched Finnegan. She had a great time playing and word has it they even fed her FAT WITCH BROWINES! A little bonus- Sarah Jessica Parker came to my work function...she was announcing a winner of an award- crazy huh?

This is how I found them when I got home...


Dad and Oliver went ice skating in Bryant Park...Finn and I Weren't there but enjoyed the stories and photos.




Movie Premiere! Gabe and I got all dressed up and went to see LITTLE FOCKERS. IT was a fun movie and we enjoyed watching it with friends and family...sitting a row away from Dustin Hoffman, Ben Stiller, Jessica Alba, etc... was just an added bonus.

No comments: