Sunday, September 19, 2010

Our daughter is HERE!!

Finnegan Marie Robinson has joined our little family....and let me tell you she is the most perfect addition. Her birthday is 9/18 born at 2:32, 7 pounds 15 ounces (holy cow almost 8 pounds) and 20 1/2 inches long. She is the most beautiful thing Gabe and I have ever laid our eyes on (we are biased but she's SO cute!). She has a full head of black hair and tends to look like my Italian roots but that is still debatable.

Will post pictures soon but we are all doing well. We head home tomorrow and jump in feet first. We are so thankful to be entrusted with this little life.

3 comments:

Kristine Carpenter said...

She IS beautiful!!! Can I be the GOD-Grandmom???

Love, Kristine

Kristi said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I cannot wait to see pics and hear the whole story :). I know you will be a wonderful Mommy and Gabe will be a wonderful Daddy! I cannot wait to tell the family the news :).

klydelanta said...

congrats!