Monday, September 27, 2010

Last week we were just coming home....

This week we are up to all sorts of good things! Our little Finn is changing so quickly. I really love this teeny stage and I know it'll be gone in a blink of an eye.
We have taken our first walks in our ergo and in our stroller (a little picnic in the park), had friends come by for cuddles, sponge baths and more!

We couldn't be more in love with her! Gabe and I are doing well and my mom is here taking really good care of us. I haven't eaten so well in 9 months (thankfully she has also made meals to freeze so that we can continue to enjoy her cooking!). She is sleeping really well and we get btw 2-3 hours of sleep btw each feed. She is eating well and I am anxious to see how much she gained when we go back to the doctor on Wed. (fingers crossed she is back to her birth weight). During her awake time we read, sing and dance. Gabe and I are trying to sleep when she sleeps during the day but that isn't the easiest.

Now to the pics. My brain isn't quite working so I know this little update is all over the place!
Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes!







3 comments:

Kristin B Teffeteller said...

Can't get enough! And you look great Mama! I still looked six months prego after Charlie! Feeding must be going well-she looks so healthy and her eyes are like crystal-maybe like Daddy? I'm sure your mom is in heaven. Just keep 'em coming!

jen said...

i can't believe she's a week old!!!! it is so hard to be far away!!! keep those pics coming - we love seeing them. hugs to you all. xo

Kristi said...

She is precious!! Please tell your mom I said hello :).