Sunday, June 20, 2010

So busy- tons of pics to share...

These days the only real request I get is- SEND PICS OF THE BELLY....so I'll def have Gabe take a bunch of those this week bc our Finn Girl sure is popping out. In the meantime I have some pictures of our last month:

1: Crib assembly...super easy to put up and now my girl has a nice cozy bed! Many people ask us if we are moving now that we have a babe on the way, and the good news is that we have a teeny little room/closet for her so until #2 would come we are good in our current one bedroom.

2. Street Fair- good food and good times strolling 5th Avenue in the neighborhood.



3. Wedding in Tarrytown, NY. Gabe and I rented a car for the day to go to a co-workers wedding. It was so pretty- wedding in garden, cocktail hour at the castle, and reception at the carriage house!



4. Alli, my 17 year old sister, was in town with a singing group from NC so we went to see her perform. What a treat to see her! She even got to feel Finn kick which made my mom a bit jealous!




I have been feeling so much better these days so we are really busy catching up with long lost friends over good meals(that live two blocks away;), getting out and about in the neighborhood, and getting the apartment ready for our girl. We only have three more months and are so excited to meet this little acrobat!

No comments: