Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blowing Rock

Gabe and I had a few events last month that brought us to NC~ we decided to make a little baby moon out of it and spent a few nights in Blowing Rock. A very generous friend allowed us to stay in their magnificent cabin and Gabe and I enjoyed a peaceful week in the mountains.
I'll let the pictures paint the picture...



Gabe and I spent a day at the spa...he got a massage and I got a mani/pedi. But the whole day was spent in these plush robes. I don't relax very well but this day was a real treat! We actually went on a hike with the staff and then went back and vegg'ed!


Game night!

Laying by the lake


We ate lots of good food, enjoyed nature, and enjoyed being away just the two of us before Finn arrives!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

WHAT???!!!! You are having a baby?! A sweet baby girl?! Congratulations! I just quickly caught up on your blog. I have been waiting for this announcement for ages, and now I am way behind! I saw a comment Brad Propst put on FB and wondered but truly had no idea! I cannot wait to tell Harvey and Trey tomorrow :). You will be an amazing Mommy, Megan! After all, you were always Trey's favorite babysitter :). Congratulations and please keep us posted!