Saturday, October 4, 2008

Nonsensical

I don' even know if that is a word~ but some random thoughts going through my head:

*Feist is amazing, I can't help but dance when I listen to I Feel It All (this usually happens on the subway- and for some strange reason this embarrasses Gabe)

*Swollen Lymph nodes kill when you get them in your armpit (I know not to use anti-perspirant- to all those who want to recommend to me)

*I love the fall! Dakota and I enjoyed a nice walk to the park this morning....the crunching of leaves beneath your feet makes me smile

*October is a bit over booked- all really fun stuff but no doubt it'll fly by and I'll wonder where it went

*I think I know it all- hard to break yourself of this lie, I need to learn to respect my supervisor even when I think she isn't the brightest

*While having lunch with a good friend from college we spoke about our 20's...we were saying how it was a real "soul searching" stage of life. This is true, I tend to always think- am I doing enough, am I good person, will I look back and regret things I did or didn't do! It's kinda scary, I look forward to getting older and wiser

*I think it's important for people to have hobbies- I really don't have one but have been contemplating taking a dance class

*If I think my dog is the cutest, smartest, most lovely dog in the world- is that okay? I know people must think that about their kids- I can only imagine! I may be the most cocky mother ever (I know that's not good)

I have some more 'randomness' but I'll save them, these are things that usually go through my head when I am trying to pray..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll go with random comments:
-Feist: Need to hear them. I'm behind on finding new music.
-I get what I thought were clogged hair ducts. Maybe they're lymph nodes. We're both gross.
-I love fall too, except trying to bike when it's too cold.
-Our October is busy too, but we are sneaking a vacation in.
-I do know it all, so we should be able to have good discussions.
-My 20's were about "surviving." I think I'm just now getting into "soul searching," and it's a bit late.
-I have too many hobbies. They get a bit expensive.
-It's OK. Part of being a parent is being cocky. We all do it.

Hope you don't mind the long comment! :-)

Anonymous said...

Meg - I love the crunching of the leaves and the smell of fall, it makes me smile too!
As for getting older and wiser. . . WAD and I have talked about how we thought when we were younger that by the time we were fifty we would be so wise. Now that we're in our sixties we find we still have so many questions and so much to learn. Life keeps changing and you come into new territory. Enjoy your time of knowing everything! Mom R

The Wifest said...

I think Mo is the smartest, cutest, most amazing dog in the world too. I think it's normal.

Wouldn't it suck if you looked at other people's dogs or kids and thought, "man I wish my dog/kid was as good/smart/cute/etc as that dog/kid." That would be depressing.

sooprgrll said...

I absolutely think you should take a dance class!