Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Lazy blogger post

So I have been pretty lazy about updating the blog lately...
One of the reasons is because I thought we would really look like losers if I kept putting pics of the dog and nothing else (although, honestly I do spend a lot of time thinking she is the best dog in the world!)
Second reason is I'm lazy...it's freakin hot here and when Gabe and I get home we put on skimpy clothes (I'll post those pics of Gabe soon) and hope someone will bring us dinner~ we even ate Mc'dees last week. (those not from NYC- fast food isn't as common here bc it's not a convenience thing like stopping by after work in our car).

I went to Cuttyhunk this past weekend (where my brother Andy got married, near Martha's Vineyard) to see my nephew, sister-in law, and her folks. It was an amazing weekend! We ate lots of good food, spent the day on the water, played in the sand, made a campfire and had smores...etc, etc. Gabe wasn't with us so that was sad but I am really glad I went! It was a five hour bus ride and then an hour ferry ride- definitely worth it! It's nice to have family a bit closer:)

I have a million pictures bc Oliver is so darn cute but I'll only post a few here!








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, all your pictures are great---but then so is the subject matter!
Mom R

Anonymous said...

Scab, This is a test to see if my comments go through.

The Wifest said...

It's 58 degrees in San Francisco today. I put on a jacket over my sweatshirt and long sleeve t-shirt when I went out today.

I know that sounds better than 90 degrees all the time, but I would happily trade you so I could have some variety.

I'll happily look at pictures of your cute dog or nephew until you're ready to post the ones of you both in your hot weather skimpies.

Carter's said...

he is so big I can't believe it!