Thursday, April 10, 2008

Puppy day!

Morning Folks...
Our pup should be arriving around 9:30 tonight...We are really excited to get here- the apartment is all ready, the emergency bag is packed, and we have a few episode's of the dog whisperer under our belt. Cesar, the host of the show, really stresses not giving affection when the dog is under stress but allowing the dog to be comforted with your calm feelings thus relying the fact that you are the leader of the pact. At this point I know that the dog will arrive beyond stressed, smelling like pee, and hungry- all I am going to want to do is cuddle her (or cuddly woosky as we like to say sometimes)~

I'll be posting pictures tomorrow so be on the lookout. Hoping her flights don't get canceled and that Gabe and I can come up with a name!

Here are a few name idea's- Tesla, Dakota, Butternut, Luna....etc...Any favorites?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

A name that I really think would be neat is Doogan. Don't know if you guys have thought of that one.

thisisntjimmy said...

I hope the flight's not canceled!!! Can't wait to meet her!

sooprgrll said...

can't wait!!!

Abbi Crutchfield said...

I didn't find out about this blog until a couple of weeks after Dakota's arrival, but I vote Doogan for the middle name. And I wish I had my chance to submit Penelope into the hat. Pronounced Puh-NELL-oh-PEE, and not PENNA-lope. Or Miano. Klyde and I would like to keep Meg's maiden name alive.

Abbi Crutchfield said...

Also, Boukidis, in case the Gilberts never get a dog.