Sunday, April 13, 2008

Baby shower!

Our friend Amy is having a baby any day now... some ladies and I threw her a baby shower. It was a super fun girly night, and we are really excited to meet Amy and Paul's little one!

Dakota was a good girl...she's still a little nervous but nothing like throwing her right in:) Not really, she was chilling in her crate and when it had quieted down I just opened the door and she came out when she felt comfie!

A few random pics of the ladies!








Crystal was the game master!! She did a terrific job!



Miss Dakota made her entrance and was being spoiled by Abbi- Our other friend Pearl is in the pic...her babe is due in July!! Can't wait for all these new little ones!



2 comments:

Abbi Crutchfield said...

I am not spoiling her so much as I am oozing natural comfort vibes and irresistible charm. My aura is to a dog what warm, fabric softener air from a laundry vent is to your nose. That's the best way I can describe it.

The Wifest said...

I wish I could have been there.