Thursday, July 12, 2007

My life...
So I am here at work, and I am bored...Always! Not sure if I can really complain about this bc I know others who are so crazed at work who would like to swap spots with me.
But what the heck, I have the time to complain.
Confusion-------
I have worked at Bellmarc Realty for a year and a half. I started out doing a small task and then soon after they passed over the responsibility of Insurance benefits....After 6 months of being at the Main office I was moved to another office to assist real estate brokers (I still kept the other duties), after a month at the new office they moved me again bc this other office needed some strong support. SO....that is where I write to you from, BUT on Monday I am being shipped back to the Main office- what will the new job entail you ask? I wonder!

I need to be more thankful, they are doing everything they can think of to keep me (expect offering me more $$), they know I am looking for a new job (that will have to wait bc I am still mad about it:), and they think a move back to the Main Office may offer me a new challenge.

Their (ps I do not know the correct uses of there, their...so just keep it to your self when I am wrong- their will be many grammatical mistakes on this blog- except when Gabe decides to add a diddy or 2) idea so far is to move into property management. Basically dealing with folks who live in million dollar apartments who complain all day....Okay not really but I really am not interested in PMS- do I just shut up and nod (and ask for more $) or tell them for the 4th time I am not interest at all....

I am spoiled, they like me, they want to keep me, but I am still unhappy.....I should stop now! I have been looking for a new job for over three months but obviously I am still here for a reason, pray for me if you have a few extra minutes today:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( I am sorry to hear about the job situation! I've been thinking about you and hope that something fatabulous comes along soon! Or that you and Gabe strike it rich with the lottery and you never have to work again!