Friday, July 20, 2007

First week at new job...BLOG SUFFERS



Well here I am at my new office....much busier then before (good news),


I am trying to stay positive here so here are the positives....

1. My desk is so nice...big and right next to two huge windows....

2. The person I am assisting is very nice and bought me colored folders and post-its (I am a sucker for nice office supplies)

3. I am right next to an amazing park (with a dog run and a children's play area)...So on my lunch break I get to hang out there!

4. hmmm, okay think that is it but those go a long way in my book


Everything has been going well but I am busy trying to learn a completely new job (Property management is very different then brokerage). And I am also trying to train someone how to do my old job (minus the insurance...I keep that:)


So here are a few pics of the park, and a really cool building I pass (FlatIron) daily....



I took the pic of the squirrel for G Rob:)




We are off to VA for the weekend to spend some time with Sara and Micah (Sara was my roomie)! Can't wait, will send pics when we get back!

No comments: