Saturday, November 23, 2013

My little loves

The girls are changing so very quickly and I wish I had a way to capture each funny or cute thing they said or did but I don't. I try to make mental notes of Gracie's silly expressions and her little voice saying "Meeeee" while she points to what she wants. Or Finnegan's elaborate conversations, sometimes with Gabe or I, a baby doll, or just playing pretend on her own. I am so very proud of her sweet spirit. 

Gabe's mom had us get portraits of the girls the other day and although we have cheesy smile girl and NO smile girl in our midst I think they captured a few cute ones. Thanks so much Sue!






This one is perfect because Finn thinks something is SO funny and Grace with her usual "not impressed look". 





4 comments:

Jenny said...

So sweet, Meg! They are growing so quickly but these pictures really capture their stages! Miss you all!

langdoness said...

sooo cute. :) Can I order some? ha. That one of Gracie in the chair holding the block (third from bottom) is great. little smirk coming through. Both girls are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

CUTIES!!!!! -k-dog

Unknown said...

God bless them all!