Wednesday, September 25, 2013

3'z is the Bee's Knee's!

Finnegan is 3 years and one week old. My girl is growing up way to fast on me. 
We had the grandparents over on her actual birthday and it was a very low key pizza party to celebrate our sweet Finn Marie.

I am going to start a tradition for the girls (I think I did this last year for Finn) on their birthday and it's starting the day with a mini cake in bed as soon as they get up. I think I read that in the DIVINE SECRETS OF THE YA YA SISTERHOOD when I was 15! It went over really well this year and Finn just opened her cards and played with stickers for about 30 minutes.

Love you to the MOON and BACK!

This is what Gracie looked like when we told her she couldn't have cake!



Don't worry I sat with the birthday girl!

Action shot- blowing out the candles!

Gracie wasn't going to miss out this time!


 Then this past weekend the Breedloves came to visit! We had such a good time catching up and Finnegan loved having her buddies here. 

1 comment:

langdoness said...

Finn's closed eyes crack me up. I can't believe she's three --- the craziest thing is that she's going to start remembering her birthdays. I know she will love and look forward to the tradition of the morning cake. Gracie's reaction to cake rejection is hilarious. I loved the sweet picture of the girls together - Finn is Gabe! Grace is you! - when I saw the picture of the presents in the family room I felt happy to be familiar with your house. Glad we snuck that visit in TWO MONTHS AGO. Geez time flies. Miss you guys tons. And love you all to the moon and back!!!!!