Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome to the family Carter Reece!

On June 13th we welcomed a new family member! To say we were anxiously awaiting his arrival was an understatement. My sister, Katie, had a little boy, Carter Reece and we are all IN LOVE! My sister was a champ and everything went really quickly- I was in the waiting room and got to hear the "welcome chime" and hear the receptionist yell "Katie had the baby!" (she works at the hospital so everyone was waiting!!). They had decided to wait on finding out the gender and so a few minutes later Aaron came out to tell us it was a perfect little boy! (Katie had not so secretly prayed for a boy). I met him before he was an hour old. Finnegan loves babies and I think she thinks Carter is hers. Katie is so great at letting Finn be involved and holding him when he is not eating. She'll be a great big sister to our no named baby girl coming in about 7 weeks. Without further ado my sweet little nephew. So thankful I only live 2 hours away but to be honest I miss him already and wish they lived closer. Congrats Katie and Aaron! The ladies with Carter
Mom, Dad, and baby boy!
Grandma smooches
Uncle Gabe meets Carter!
All Finnegan can say these days is "Baby Boy, Carter, Hold, Eat, Burp, Hold, please please Hold!"
We had a little photo shoot the other day and captured some sweet pictures of momma and son. He is pure perfection! Love that little man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carter is such a cutie!! And I love love love the pic of Finn & Carter! k-dog